Monday, November 17, 2014

Good thing a photo is worth a 1000 words because it's a short one

MY COMPUTER TODAY IS AWFUL.
BUTTTT; I recieved 20 Dear Elders at my Zone conference this week! (Grandparents, Isabel, you.  All are dated in September) Every one made fun of me, but they are just jealous.  I got the one from Nicole, and I´ve  written a response but looks like I´ll have to wait untill next week to send it.
We went to el Cerro de Siete Colores en Palmamarca for P-Day, it is about an hour and a half away, and is the most beautiful thing in the world!!!!  It´s like the San Geminiano de Argentina.  Its like Zions, but instead of just red there´s green and purple, and pink, and blue colored rocks and sand.  I want to live there.  It was seriously one of the most beautiful things I have seen in my life.  More photos next week!  Sorry I can´t write more!

Here is a bonus email that she wrote to Derek

DER-BEAR I LOVE YOU!!!! I´m sending a postcard in the mail for you guys, but it might take a really long time!
What is a box troll? Rapheal is my favorite ninja turtle!!
Here instead of celebrating Halloween, it was almost mothers day!  We had a big party in the iglesia and we ate empanadas, pizza (here pizza is topped with eggs and lunch meat, and there isn't a lot of cheese!) and everyone danced real crazy!  They all line up in couples and move their hips, and actually sway with the music. 
Mom told me about you not using my blanket.  Thanks for thinking of me- I think about you all the time and can´t wait to see you again soon!
¡Besitos! - Hermana Shumway









No comments:

Post a Comment