Saturday, September 13, 2014

Waiting to hear


We still have not heard from Courtney in Argentina.  Here is a picture of Courtney and one of our favorites Elder Scott. I guess mission rules are such that you must have your companion in the photo when it is with the opposite sex.   I asked Courtney to take a picture of the two of them but Courtney did not have her camera with her so Andrew took it.  He emailed it to Amy who then sent it to me.


I have not heard from Courtney but her camera sent me this photo the day she arrived in Buenos Aries. It is of the Buenos Aries Temple.  I know Courtney was hoping to go to the temple there before they went on to Salta.  I have not heard from her so I am not sure if she did a session. 

Her new P-day will be Monday so we should hear from her then.  I have heard the internet described as spotty so  it is not uncommon to not be able to send an email.  Because of that we may not always get an email.

No comments:

Post a Comment