Monday, December 15, 2014

1/4 way done

Sorry my last couple of letters have been more like Omni, and less like Alma.  It´s been a busy couple of weeks!

One quarter of my mission is over.  The mission has changed me.  My legs are now riiiped.  I have tan lines.  I listen to Josh Groban.  I don't know what real life is anymore.

I don't feel like it's Christmas.  It´s like 100 degrees here.  And there aren't decorations, or music, or Christmas-y stuff.  But, I kinda feel like Santa Claus.  I gained the weight I lost, I'm really jolly, and I spend all day handing out gifts like Book of Mormon's and pamphlets on The Resurrection.  

Remember the investigator we had to stop seeing?  His baptism is this week.  I want to cry I'm so happy.  He's been so stubborn about reading the Book of Mormon, and praying.  Always saying that he doesn't feel anything.  I've been working with him ALL of my time in the mission.  Every prayer, every study time- everyone in our zone and ward know about him.  And..... FINALLY he received his answer about the church, and has a desire to be baptized.  I was beginning to be so stressed I thought all my hair was going to fall out! I have decided I'm gonna name my future dog after him Adolfo .

On Fridays I teach English in the church, and the other day I was teaching how to pray in English- and I remember how to, but I don't remember how I used to- the phrases I liked to use and such.  It's really weird.

My new compaƱera Hermana Lopez is great. (It's weird to teach someone else the area) I'm really happy. I love you guys.

 Photos from the camera of Hermana Lopez- Our first day together!

 Hermana Lopez- Our first day together!



 Conferencia con hermanas y Presidente.  It{s a rule that we have to have a hat or umbrella to proselyte!

 Hermana Spiderman.

 Mi primera compaƱera (mama), mi prima, y mi tia!

 Purmamarca


No comments:

Post a Comment