Monday, December 22, 2014

Courtney spent her computer time today trying to figure out when we are going to skype on Christmas.  I have a few odds and ends.  I am noticing that her English is getting rusty and she breaks into Spanish which we don't understand.


There is a video He Is the Gift on lds.org that you should all watch if you haven´t yet.  I spend all day telling people to watch it so I figured I could invite you guys too.  Tell all your non-member friends to watch and send their names to the missionaries.  Best christmas present ever!



No hay tiempo para escribirles, pero tenemos el bautismo de Adolfo!  Un caso MUY, MUY especial.  Voy a decir TODO por Christmas.  Les Amo!!

Ttranslated via the computer
No time to write , but we baptism Adolfo ! A VERY, VERY special case. I 'll tell EVERYTHING to Christmas . Love them !!

No comments:

Post a Comment