Monday, March 23, 2015

bowling and sweaters


There is a drink here called Malta- that´s supposed to taste like coffee.  But it´s not coffee, and all of the members drink it.  It´s super good.  I´ll bring you back some.  I drink it when I´m super hungry and don´t think matte will do it!

Dallen is going to be huge when I get back!

I´m still not used to there being cars in my new area that I forget to look when I´m going to cross the road.  I´ve almost gotten a hit a few times.  My companion wants to get me a leash!

There is this CRAZY family that we teach, (like 3 of them are named Jorge) (a few of them are less active members) and something interesting always happens when we are in their house.  The grandma told us that she´s been reincarnated a few times, and that when she´s sleeping her spirit leaves through her bellybutton.  She has a lot a rad jewelry.

This week the grandma was eating some chicken, while the granddaughter was saying the prayer.  The granddaughter gave thanks that her grandma has the opportunity to get fatter and fatter everyday!

We had a really spiritual lesson about the 5th commandment after that.  They are a really great family, and I´m really grateful for the opportunity to know them.

Sorry this letter wasn´t especial spiritual, we had a HUGE miracle- but it´s still in the process and I´ll tell you about it next week!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!!!


We went bowling for p-day with 2 of our mission presidents kids!  the bowling lanes are a lot smaller than normal, and you don´t have to use bowling shoes. It was super fun but weird!





It was raining so one of our investigators gave us sweaters that she doesn´t use anymore to keep!




No comments:

Post a Comment