Monday, April 13, 2015

Making wonderful progress

This week was so incredibly wonderful for my progress.  My new companion was a little like Moses and couldn´t speak (she was sick) so I had to do everything.  Luckily she´s better now and we can teach togather!

I dyed the crazy grandma´s hair this week. She asked us if we knew how to dye hair and I told her not really but I would be happy to do it!   I was really excited because she doesn´t normally sit in for our lessons.  So we were able to talk about Lehi´s vision while I dyed her hair with a toothbrush.  She got a little mad at me because a was a bit timid with the amount of pressure I used.  

We have an AMAZING young woman in our ward who always accompanies us, and wants to serve a mission.  All of her family have been members their whole lives and always go to church, with the exception of her stepdad.  We´ve been teaching him a little bit and most reciently we bore our testimonios of eternal families.  He went to church for the 1st time in his life this sunday.  His family couldn´t be happier.  

I´m recieving to many blessing it´s crazy.

I love you guys, and I´m really excited to have eternity together.

Hermana Shumway

No comments:

Post a Comment