Monday, April 27, 2015

I love you people

Hey!  I don´t really have a lot of time :(  

I love you people, I´m super happy.  I had a conversation in English today with some tourists from Colorado- and my voice was SUPER awkward.  But I gave them advice about the prices of souvenirs.  So that was pretty cool.

This week we met a lot of really interesting people.  

A Vegetarian man that has a braid all the way down his back who likes to sing his prayers every day.

A man who is "resurrected" and "saw God".  He was really interesting, and offered to come to our church as a guest speaker.  He wasn´t crazy, crazy. He has a really nice family and house and job and is SUPER nice.

For some reason all the people I feel like I should contact are really well off atheists.  Right now we are teaching an ex-congressmen who´s traveled to practically every country who is SUPER atheists-  hasn´t prayed since he was 7.  But, he´s reading the Book of Mormon.  He´s super smart, and we get a long really well.  He thinks it´s funny that we won´t drink tea with him, but we can drink matte.  

We also taught a ton of other people who only believe in science.  I always get really excited to talk with them, because I really like science and help them try to put the two things together.  I never once talked with someone in my other area who didn´t believe in God.

Hermana Shumway


  it´s really fun to annoy my companion.

The hamburgers from the McDonalds here are beautiful

No comments:

Post a Comment