Monday, June 15, 2015

Wild pigs


This week we saw a zombie walking down the street, pretty normal stuff.

  I got to do splits with another Hermana in her area, and her town is even smaller than Oran!  It´s super wet, and the mud is up to mid-calf, and there are giant, giant wild pigs roaming the streets. I didn´t have my camera so I couldn´t take pictures :(  We taught so many cool people!

We´re going to baptize the coolest person ever this weekend- joni. (johny) He´s 22 and he´s already super excited to leave for a mission himself.  He has the best laugh in the world, and he´s super funny.  He told me that at night he can remember the things that  we taught him in my voice. Haha, every one here either loves my accent or they are elderly and can´t understand me. Joni´s cousin and her husband (they are 18 and 19, and have the cutest little toddler) whom got married and baptized on my birthday last month try to imitate my voice when they do their couple prayer. haha. 

 I love these people. I´m crazy happy.  Weird stuff happens every day I feel the spirit all the time.
 
 We painted the house of one of the members and after he invited us to asado!   Haha,  We ate so much steak that I was literally sick and we almost couldn´t go to church.  Prayer and boldo works wonders

Fasting brings miracles.

Hermana Shumway.







No comments:

Post a Comment