Monday, June 29, 2015

soy embarazada



The week turned out pretty good, except we felt sick almost the whole time- and there is nothing worse than being outside walking all day when you feel like you are going to puke or collapse at any moment.  Thursday we got priesthood blessings and I´ve felt AMAZING ever since.  I love the priesthood, I love the priesthood, I love the priesthood!  

We have transfers today. I am staying but Hermana Saenz is leaving , and I still don´t know who my new companion is....... BECAUSE I'M TRAINING A NEW MISSIONARY!!!! My hijita (daughter) is going to arrive Wednesday, so I´m on a trio with the other hermanas from our area until then. And, I have to pick up my hijita in Salta in the mission offices so I get to go sleep and stay in my old area!!!!!!!!! 

Sorry that this letter is late, and it´s going to be short because when we were writing yesterday the power went out and we couldn´t finish.  Luckily I have 5 minutes today to send what I already had written.  

Updates on how it is to be a mama next week.  Love you!
Hermana Shumway




Hermana Saenz

 eating asado

That blue thing in the background is clouds, not mountains!!!  It tricked me for a minute and I almost felt like I was home. 

Oran

No comments:

Post a Comment