Monday, July 20, 2015

Why Missionaries get fat.




This week basically everyone decided to give us food.  And apart from the oranges, it was all on the same day.
De la familia Rodriquez - a box of powdered milk and a bag of sugar along with all the food we ate in their house during lunch!
Hermana Romina - an industrial size bag of vegetables, and a bag of bread
Flia Chauque - ASADO! (Because we already had a lunch appointment and they wanted to feed us)
Hna. Rosa - oranges, 
Then even more from our investigator Nehemias!

The best part was that when we talked with our district leader that night he told us he was hungry.

Asado kinda freaks me out because it´s so much meat, and it tastes like cow because they almost always prepare and eat the same day they kill the animal.

Today for p-day we played pool, and even though I took Billards 1 at Utah State, I kind of suck at it.  But, I know all the rules super good! We had a lot of fun and the photo that I took I had to angle the cue really awkwardly because the freaking column was in the way- was taken just before I actually made the shot!  Miracle of the week!

We made lunch with my mom from Argentina and the Hermanas from the other branch for p-day! Tortillas de papa.

I´ve never felt the spirit so much in my entire life.  We´ve had to depend so much on the the spirit, and we´ve been praying every time we´re in the streets and aren´t sure what we should do. I´ve never had so much confidence in the Lord.  We are literally building His kingdom here on earth and I can´t believe how blessed we are, or how much love He has.
I had a powerful experience that I´ll have to tell you about when I get back because it´s a little bit complicated and crazy!
I love you all so much.  We are going to have a baptism this week that is a HUGE miracle- and more on that next week!
 asada
 More Asada
 Milk and sugar
 Oranges
 Pool on P-day
 The miracle shot

  Tortillas de papa.
lunch with my mom from Argentina and the Hermanas from the other branch

No comments:

Post a Comment