Monday, August 10, 2015

Tramites

This week my companion had to go to Salta to do her visa work and I had to do splits with the another Hermana for 3 DAYS!  It was basically forever.

But, mi hijita got to work in my old area in Salta for an afternoon- and my investigator that threw me a birthday party and could´t go to church mothers day because a bird flew into his house- has his baptismal interview!!!!! How neat is that?

This week I got free ice cream because we tried to do something for one of the elders in our branch- even though we couldn´t.  Bolivians are the best.

I´m really excited to work this week.  We´ve had trainings conferences and with the splits, and weekly planning session that´s super long, and meetings with the branch, and companionship study for my companion is 2x as long because she´s new- we didn´t have too much street time.  I think I only taught the resturacion like 3 times this week :(

Our Presidente do mission visited the branch.  And it was super spiritual.  And a little bit sad because our 3 investigators who were going to be there couldn´t.  Satan is the worst.

Les amo
Hermana Shumway

Our whole district! 

 a photo of me, my companion, and Elder Conejo (his finger) because he doesn´t know how to use a camera.





I cut my hair a little bit.

And most of our district our last day.  The Elders from our branch went for pizza :( 

 a super cute tree. It´s spring.

Looking for investigators to go to church! 


No comments:

Post a Comment