Monday, November 16, 2015

ELDER COOK OF THE 12 VISITED OUR MISSION!

This week nothing scary happened!  `Cept a gaint bug attacked me while
I was walking down the street  but it wasn´t even that bad.  And we
ate an unhealthy amount of steak but that pretty much happens all the
time.  Argentina.

ELDER COOK OF THE 12 VISITED OUR MISSION!  We had a special conference
and gathered together completely as a mission!  It was incredible.  In
the end he was testifying, and crying and he left a blessing upon our
mission.  It was so spiritual- it´s like the part in 3rd nephi when the
Lord is crying and praying for all the people that were there.

It was really great to see missionaries that I haven´t seen since the
MTC.  I got to see all of my old companions!  I got to receive
letters from my converts and found out how that are all doing from the
other missionaries!  And, we spent the night in my 2nd area and I had
the opportunity to visit a bunch of investigators, converts, and
members.  I can´t believe how blessed I am!

Even being in a 7 hour bus ride was super fun because we were with the
3 zones that I do companionship exchanges and zone training's with.  It
was like being with family! And I learned all of the slang words in
Chile. And we have a lot of really funny pictures of missionaries
sleeping.

Because of exchanges and the conference, we only had 1 and 1/2 days to
work in our area.  But the Lord blessed us, while we were walking to
one of our appointments, we literally ran into all of the other people
that we needed to see in the street on our way there.  We are
literally so lucky!

We are teaching an abuelito that´s been investigating the church for
years. We´ve been studying with him everyday.  And our last lesson with
him was sooo spiritual.  He didn´t plan on going to church this
sunday, but we ran into him 3 times Sunday morning while we were
looking for other investigators- and when he went back to his house a
catholic program was on TV so he knew that God was telling him that he
had to go to church!

I love the mission!

And I actually have a photo that I can send because my companion sent
it to me!  


Me and mi Hijita Hna Matins, Hna Saenz, and la hija de Hna
Saenz y compaƱera de mi hija

I found this on Facebook from another mom.  It was after Elder Cook spoke.

No comments:

Post a Comment