Monday, November 23, 2015

fantasy land

Sometimes I feel like I´m fantasy land.  I love my mission.  For these past couple of days the streets have been filled with hundreds and hundreds of little white butterflies.

I did splits with an Hermana from Nicaragua and she told me that are a ton of wild tigers where she lives and invited me to stay with her in her house.

It always amazes me how you can only have known a person for 3 weeks and you already love them.  My companion is great.  And she literally puts hot sauce or chili powder on everything.  Popcorn with hot sauce,
and any type of fruit with chili powder are actually super good.

Some members bought me a giant hat from Bolivia, and I think it´s to humid for make-up so I stopped wearing any.  My companion  says that I look Amish but I feel fabulous.  A cute little grandpa even asked if he could try my hat on so that´s that.

About 4 weeks ago our mission president has challenged our whole mission to read The Book of Mormon cover to cover before Christmas. And to mark everything that has to do with the atonement in red and baptism and missionary work in blue.I´ve never marked up a book so much in my entire life.I´ve had to spend all of my personal study and the occasional free time to be up to where I need to be.

The Book of Mormon is true.  There is a reason that it´s the instrument of the restoration. Our Heavenly Father has always loved us, and will always love us.  The only way to find lasting peace is through using our Savior´s
sacrifice, and then helping others do the same.

  When Elder Cook came to our mission, he didn´t leave us a blessing that we would have a million baptisms- he left a blessing for us and our families. There is always a lot of work to do but when we are on the Lord´s side
he does what we can´t.I love you so much.  I´m glad that you got my letter.  I´m praying for all of you.  My companions prays for you too.  One of my converts too!

Don´t worry!  I´m not loosing that much weight.  Just a little bit. I´m just almost the same size that I was before the mission now.  It´s kinda hard not to thin down a little bit when its literally 130 degrees and humid. And there´s more things to do then there is time.  I´m eating a lot.  

No comments:

Post a Comment